Friday, September 12, 2014

low quality love.


Hey, hello, hi. It's already Friday. .....what? I know. 

I have a really, really, major, huge, giant, big announcement to make tomorrow. I was going to do this elsewhere, but now I have blog. And it's mine, and I want to make the announcement on here. What a concept. At any rate, tomorrow I'll be writing all about this big exciting also terrifying life change that's about to happen. 

In the meantime, I just really wanted to share with you a very small recap of this week, mostly in the form of some low qual iPhone shots. They aren't wild, but they do make me happy, and they remind me of some of the smallest moments of joy I found in the last few days.  Take a peek, and I'll see you back here tomorrow. 








Big love. See you tomorrow. 

All the best, 

Paige.